11.09.2008

Busy Little Bees!

Whew! Life got busy! Between work, church, football season, and more work, I haven't made time to do anything fun! Needless to say, blogging fell by the wayside. Sarah is growing up so fast, and boy, does she already have a mind of her own! She only wants to do things her way, when she wants, and no one can convince her otherwise. I hear all toddlers are like that, but I didn't think that I would have to discipline so much, sooo soon!






Halloween has come and gone, and of course, Sarah was having one of her "days" when she did not want to cooperate, so our trick or treating consisted of standing on the front porch and taking pictures. We found out later that night (1am to be exact) that she was actually sick, so I guess it's a good thing that we didn't drag her all over the neighborhood. But what a pretty butterfly she made!














2 comments:

The Day Family said...

Boy she is growing up fast! I bet ya'll can't wait for her to have a little cousin for her to play with! I know what you mean about being busy busy!

Joe & Sarah Fratesi Family said...

OMG. She is too stinking cute!!